RunQuest is a special element added to the RunNUS experience to celebrate our 15th anniversary. It is open to all participants.
There are a wide range of quests, from simple ones such as running with an average pace below a certain standard to unique ones such as running with your pet.
Complete quests to earn points and reach tiers to qualify for additional rewards.
How do I join RunQuest?
All participants of RunNUS 2021 automatically qualify for RunQuest!
There are a total of 10 Quests, split into 3 difficulty levels:
Easy, Intermediate, Advanced
Higher points will be awarded for more difficult Quests.
Refer to the descriptions below for more information on how to complete each Quest!
Run with your pets
Take your pets out with you for a run! It could be your dog, your cat, even your pet fish if you want! Take a picture with your fluffy (or scaly) friend and include it in your submission
Selfie before and after run
Take a selfie before and after your run and include the selfie in your submission.
Take photos with landmarks
Find landmarks that are located along any of our recommended routes. Take a picture and include the picture in your submission. The list of landmarks can be found in each recommended route post here
Take a picture of yourself wearing any past RunNUS apparel and include the picture in your submission!
F is for Friends
Run with your friends and/or family! Take a picture of yourselves before and after then run. Be sure to include the picture in your submission.
This race is brought to you by ...
Take a picture with any of our sponsors’ shops or products during your run! Be sure to include your photo when submitting your results.
Keep up the pace!
Run below 7 min/km for any category you signed up for! Be sure to include your timing in your screenshot when submitting your results.
Run along any of our recommended routes here. We have recommended routes for all our individual race categories in all parts of Singapore so you are never far from one!
Run a shape
Unleash your creative juices and run a route in a fun shape! Be sure to include the shape of your route in your submission.
Stretching is important! Take a photo of yourself doing stretching before your run.
This video will guide you through the submission for RunQuest!
- Simply indicate the quests which you have completed in your NUSync submission form here.
- Compile all your proof of completion for each quest (1 photo per quest) into a single PDF and upload the document together with your race proof (Screenshot of running app distance and speed).
- Please remember to check that all relevant documents are uploaded as only ONE submission is allowed!
- For your convenience, a template is available here which you can use to insert your screenshots/photos and submit as a single PDF.
* Please take note that the template is an optional add-on and is not a requirement in the submission.